JPLaw Status Covid-19 Update
It’s been a busy week from the home office. While maintaining social distancing guidelines, I was able to:
1. Participate in a deposition v. a BILLION dollar company via Zoom.
2. Acquire and review discovery in a new murder case.
3. Finalize a Federal lawsuit for a jail death.
4. Review discovery in my federal drug and gun cases, including videos, wiretaps, and thousands of documents.
5. Best of all: After a hearing by telephone/computer, the Judge ordered my client released from custody today, after serving only 30 days in the county jail. The prosecutor was seeking probation revocation of a 4-year sentence and 120 days shock time in prison.
PLEASE STAY STRONG, STAY HOME, STAY SAFE!